- In this show, the entire show is performed by cast members under the age of 19.
- There will be two casts which will rehearse together. Parents are able to specify a preference for a cast: whilst we usually manage to meet this, we can't guarantee that a child will be placed in a particular cast.
- One cast will perform on Thur 31st March (7.00pm), Fri 1st April (8.00pm) and Sat 2nd April (4.30pm)
- One cast will perform on Fri 1st April (8.00pm), Sat 2nd April (2.30pm and 7.00pm)
- Rehearsals take place from 2pm - 5pm every Sunday from 9th January - 20th March inclusive. Children will be given a break during rehearsals and a small tuck shop will be available. Children in S1+ may be given permission by parents / carers to leave the site during breaks.
- As we approach the show dates, rehearsals may be extended. More details will be provided nearer the time.
- The dress rehearsal date will be confirmed in due course.
- Auditions for principal roles will take place on Sunday 16th January in lieu of rehersal. There is absolutely no requirement to audition to take part in any of our shows. There is always lots to do for the chorus in Broadway Junior shows but if anyone would like a principal part then we try to make auditions as friendly and easy as possible.
- Information about the Junior Theatre Festival trip will be released after registration closes. The trip is entirely optional, however spaces are limited and it will not be possible to take the entire cast. Approx 3 - 4 additional rehearsals will be required in the run up to the trip. In some cases, parts may have to be re-cast for the adjudiction performance. For more information about the Junior Theatre Festival, click here (our 2021 adjudication performance can also be found here).
- A professional photographer is used to take portrait photos of the entire cast and on stage shots during the dress rehearsals. These form part of the digital photo pack that is offered to all cast members. These photos are also used in promotion of the show. To allow our photographer to capture images freely, we request that all parents allow us to take photographs of their children and subsequently use them where necessary for show specific marketing. If you unable to provide this consent, please do contact us before signing your child up. Parents / guardian will always have the option to refuse consent for photos of their child to be used in general RCT marketing.
- At RCT we strongly believe that cost should never be a barrier to participation. To defer payment, use the coupon code RCTDEFER at the checkout, we'll then contact you to discuss the best way to pay. Fully funded and part funded places are also available: for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1: 9 January 2022
Day 2: 16 January 2022
Day 3: 23 January 2022
Day 4: 30 January 2022
Day 5: 6 February 2022
Day 6: 13 February 2022
Day 7: 27 February 2022
Day 8: 6 March 2022
Day 9: 13 March 2022
Day 10: 20 March 2022
Day 11: 24 March 2022
Day 12: 25 March 2022
Day 13: 26 March 2022
Venue: Dunblane Christian Fellowship